RIVERSIDE, Calif., May 8, 2017 - Bourns, Inc., a leading manufacturer and supplier of electronic components, will showcase its broad passive component line and extensive expertise in high power, high frequency magnetics design at PCIM 2018.
- Bus bar 1000 A 50 µOhm current sense resistor that provides accurate measurement of 500 A or more due to precision ultra-low resistance combined with low offset high common mode voltage current sense circuit
- AEC-Q200 compliant Ethernet transformers with high inductance values and high working voltages optimized for BMS designs
- High-voltage 550 V TBU® high-speed protectors that deliver 150 mA trip currents, and 1 µs reaction times to protect battery monitor lines during hot swapping or from transients
- SinglFuse™ products rated to 125 V DC for short circuit protection on battery monitor lines
- Low 0.8 milliohm resistance, 30 A DC current-rated flat wire inductor for 48 V converters
- Transformers for multiple kilowatt full bridge LLC converters complete with Litz wire and reinforced insulation
- Power TVS Diodes for clamping flyback voltages caused by short circuit events
Where: PCIM, Nuremberg Messe, Germany
When: June 5 – 7, 2018
Location: Bourns Booth #147, Hall 7
To learn more about how Bourns is enabling advancements in battery management electronics, we invite you to speak with a Bourns representative. To schedule a meeting, please contact Annette Keller: +1 707-947-7232, firstname.lastname@example.org.